Saturday 9 July 2011

Rimmel London Wear Maxx Nail Polish no# 307

I recently purchased the Rimmel London Wear Maxx Nail Polish no# 307 which is in the colour Grape Sorbet.
I have fallen in love with it!

sorry for bad camera quality on this photo.

It says that it lasts 10 days without chipping on purpose and its right i haven't had one chip and its been on my toes for 10 days now, not just because my feet are covered with shoes because i have been wearing sandals all week but i tried it on my hands and they also didn't chip,
Its a miracle nail polish!
the colour is such a summery girly colour and perfect for any occasion,

i am amazed at this product, i cant remember the price of this nail polish but it was below £10 and was very cheap , well rimmel London is drug store so ...







excuse my ugly toe but this is the colour!


Lots of love DEANNA oxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment